Liverpool’s first English league name in 30 years has been arguably the maximum spectacular in their 19 after a season of dominance. Following are the records they have broken this season:
* Juergen Klopp’s aspect sealed the name with seven video games to spare, eclipsing Manchester United (2000-01) and Manchester City (2017-18) who sealed their respective titles with 5 video games left.
* Liverpool changed into the first workforce to win the league in 8 other a long time — 1900s, 1920s, 1940s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2020s.
* Liverpool’s 3-1 victory towards Newcastle United was once their 32nd win of the season, equalling City’s document for many victories in a Premier League marketing campaign.
* Liverpool’s 2-Zero win over Aston Villa on July five prolonged their document of successive house wins in the league to 24. The earlier document was once City’s mark of 20. Klopp’s aspect have been held to a 1-1 draw via Burnley the following week to finish the run.
* When they beat West Ham United in February it was once their 18th consecutive league win, equalling Manchester City’s document. They misplaced their subsequent sport at Watford.
* Beat Southampton 4-Zero on Feb. 1 to transport 22 issues transparent of City at the height of the desk for the largest lead in Premier League historical past. That grew to 25 issues after a 1-Zero victory towards Norwich City later that month.
* Liverpool’s 1-Zero win at Tottenham Hotspur on Jan. 11 supposed they set a brand new document for issues received from the first 21 video games in any of Europe’s ‘Big Five’ leagues (61).
* They gained their subsequent six video games to swell their issues tally to 79 from their first 27 suits, earlier than shedding 3-Zero at Watford.
* With their win at Tottenham, Liverpool set the document for many issues received throughout a 38-match spell in the Premier League (104), surpassing 102-point stretches via City and Chelsea.
* Liverpool had overwhelmed 18 of the 19 groups in the league heading into their tournament towards West Ham on Jan. 29. A 2-Zero victory towards the Hammers marked the first time they’d defeated each workforce in a unmarried top-flight marketing campaign in the membership’s 127-year historical past.
* Liverpool gained 18 in their 19 video games at Anfield, matching the achievements of Chelsea (2005-06), City (2011–12, 2018–19) and United (2010-11).
* Liverpool picked up 55 issues from house video games this season, the joint-most along Chelsea (2005-06), United (2010-11) and City (2011-12).
* Liverpool beat Newcastle on the ultimate day of the season to set a brand new membership document of 14 away wins in a league marketing campaign.
* Mohamed Salah changed into the first Liverpool participant to attain 20 objectives in all competitions in 3 consecutive seasons since Michael Owen between 2000-01 and 2002-03 when the Egyptian striker scored in a 2-1 win towards Bournemouth.