This 12 months many would possibly not have the ability to meet their siblings and different members of the family given the Covid-19 pandemic created disaster. Siblings may well be clear of each and every different because of the lockdown or social distancing norms.
Raksha Bandhan is well known in Shravana month all the way through complete moon day or Purnima day.
Raksha Bandhan Date & Time
- Raksha Bandhan Thread Ceremony Time – 09:28 AM to 09:17 PM
- Aparahna Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat – 01:48 PM to 04:29 PM
- Pradosh Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat – 07:10 PM to 09:17 PM
- Purnima Tithi Begins – 09:28 PM on Aug 02, 2020
- Purnima Tithi Ends – 09:28 PM on Aug 03, 2020
येन बद्धो बलि राजा, दानवेन्द्रो महाबलः |
तेन त्वां मनुबध्नामि, रक्षंमाचल माचल ||
Rakshasutra Mantra in English
Yen Baddho Bali Raja Danavendro Mahabalah|
Ten Tvaamabhibadhnaami Rakshe Maachal Maachal||
Rakshasutra Mantra which means
I tie you with the similar Raksha thread which tied probably the most tough, the king of braveness, the king of demons, Bali. O Raksha (Raksha Sutra), please do not transfer and stay mounted all the way through the 12 months.