According to the Hindu calendar, Nag Panchami Puja is carried out at the 5th day of the brilliant part of lunar month of Shravana (July-August). This yr, the Panchami Tithi starts at 02:34 PM on July 24, 2020, and ends at 12:02 PM on July 25, 2020. Nag Panchami Puja Muhurat is from 05:39 AM to 08:22 AM on July 25, 2020. The Nag Panchami Puja Muhurat is of two hours and 44 mins.
Nag Panchami Puja Mantra
सर्वे नागाः प्रीयन्तां मे ये केचित् पृथ्वीतले।
ये च हेलिमरीचिस्था येऽन्तरे दिवि संस्थिताः॥
ये नदीषु महानागा ये सरस्वतिगामिनः।
ये च वापीतडगेषु तेषु सर्वेषु वै नमः॥
Meaning of Mantra: All the snakes who’re staying on this international, sky, heaven, sun-rays, lakes, wells, ponds and so forth. bless us, all of us bow to you.
अनन्तं वासुकिं शेषं पद्मनाभं च कम्बलम्।
शङ्ख पालं धृतराष्ट्रं तक्षकं कालियं तथा॥
एतानि नव नामानि नागानां च महात्मनाम्।
सायङ्काले पठेन्नित्यं प्रातःकाले विशेषतः।
तस्य विषभयं नास्ति सर्वत्र विजयी भवेत्॥
Meaning of Mantra: Ananta, Vasuki, Shesha, Padmanabha, Kambala, Shankhapala, Dhritarashtra, Takshaka, Kaliya and others are revered. One who chants their identify each and every night and morning can be secure from all evils and would grow to be victorious in lifestyles.
Nag Panchami Puja Vidhi
- Wake up within the morning, take tub and dress in contemporary garments
- Keep a quick at the Nag Panchami day
- Place an idol/photograph of Nag Devta instead of worship
- The idol of Nag Devta will also be made up of silver, stone, or wooden
- First, shower the Nag Devta with water and milk
- Then worshipped with the reciting Nag Panchami Puja Mantra
- Offer the meals ready as providing to the snake god
- Fold your hand and pray to the serpent Gods